BMW X3 - E83 [2003-2010] - Oil & Filter Service
Our BMW Oil Service exceeds the manufacturers own service requirements.
All replacement parts used are high quality OE standard components which ensures we protect the validity of your vehicles manufacturers warranty.
We only use high-grade BMW approved oil.
We only allow skilled technicians to conduct work on your vehicle.
All work and components are guaranteed by us for 12 months or 12000 miles.
Our BMW Oil Service consists of the following;
- Replace engine oil and oil filter
- Check & advise if cabin filter is required according to age/mileage recommendations and last change
- Top up screen wash bottle
- Check wiper blades
- Check coolant strength and level (minimum -25C)
- Check power steering fluid level
- Visual look over top of engine compartment for obvious faults
- Check tyre tread depths
- Check front and rear brake pad wear
- Check battery
- Carry out full diagnostic check of all compatible control units and list any faults
- Check tyre tread depths, condition and set correct pressures (including spare)
- Check engine and components from above for leaks and damage
- Check alternator belt, power steering belt, air conditioning belt (if all fitted)
- Visual check of braking system for leaks and damage
- Check front and rear wheel bearings for excessive wear
- Check shock absorbers and suspension springs for leaks and damage
- Underside of engine check for leaks and damage
- Manual/Auto gearbox check for leaks and damage
- Front suspension check all bushes and joints for excessive wear and damage
- Rear suspension check all bushes and joints for excessive wear and damage
- Rear final drive, Check for leaks and damage
- Steering joints check for excessive wear and damage
- Drive shafts check joints for wear and damage
- Underbody protection check for damage
- Exhaust system check security and for leaks and damage
- Reset service indicator
- Stamp paper service book
- Carry out road test
Your BMW Digital Service History
Here at PSC we are registered with BMW UK as an Independent Repair Centre and are fully authorised by BMW to update your online Digital Service Record.
We access your vehicle’s online Digital Service Record via our registered BMW Dealer Portal, allowing us to log all servicing works carried out on your vehicle to keep your service history up to date. Not only do you receive a printed hard copy of your service receipt/invoice when you collect your vehicle but we will also email you the BMW Digital Service Record log of any servicing works completed on your vehicle.
All BMW vehicles built from 2010 onwards now have their entire service history stored electronically in a secure online database. Vehicles registered before that date will remain with the conventional paper service booklet and will be stamped by us accordingly.