BMW X5 - E53 [1999–2006] - Oil & Filter Service
Our BMW Oil Service exceeds the manufacturers own service requirements.
All replacement parts used are high quality OE standard components which ensures we protect the validity of your vehicles manufacturers warranty.
We only use high-grade BMW approved oil.
We only allow skilled technicians to conduct work on your vehicle.
All work and components are guaranteed by us for 12 months or 12000 miles.
Our BMW Oil Service consists of the following;
- Replace engine oil and oil filter
- Check & advise if cabin filter is required according to age/mileage recommendations and last change
- Top up screen wash bottle
- Check wiper blades
- Check coolant strength and level (minimum -25C)
- Check power steering fluid level
- Visual look over top of engine compartment for obvious faults
- Check tyre tread depths
- Check front and rear brake pad wear
- Check battery
- Carry out full diagnostic check of all compatible control units and list any faults
- Check tyre tread depths, condition and set correct pressures (including spare)
- Check engine and components from above for leaks and damage
- Check alternator belt, power steering belt, air conditioning belt (if all fitted)
- Visual check of braking system for leaks and damage
- Check front and rear wheel bearings for excessive wear
- Check shock absorbers and suspension springs for leaks and damage
- Underside of engine check for leaks and damage
- Manual/Auto gearbox check for leaks and damage
- Front suspension check all bushes and joints for excessive wear and damage
- Rear suspension check all bushes and joints for excessive wear and damage
- Rear final drive (if fitted) Check for leaks and damage
- Steering joints check for excessive wear and damage
- Drive shafts check joints for wear and damage
- Underbody protection check for damage
- Exhaust system check security and for leaks and damage
- Reset service indicator
- Stamp paper service book
- Carry out road test