Cancellations and Amendments
We know sometimes plans change, so if yours do please let us know as soon as you can. That way we can make your appointment available to others and help someone else get their car back on the road where it belongs.
If you need to amend your booking prior to arrival please contact us no later than one full working day before your appointment date to re-schedule.
Any changes to your appointment time made less than one working day in advance will be subject to a £25 late cancellation fee*.
Should you need to cancel your booking, please contact our Customer Service Team directly on 01242 239900 during office hours, 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We must receive your cancellation request no later than one full working day prior to your appointment; any cancellations made outside this time will be subject to a £25 late cancellation fee*.
Where circumstances demand, we reserve the right to:
- request advance payment for services/works in advance of rebooking an appointment
- decline a rebooking
*We reserve the right to waive cancellation fees at our discretion
- Refund requests are processed centrally and may take up to 5 working days to be processed.
- Refunds will be refunded to the payment card or PayPal account provided for the original transaction.
- In the event that we are unable to complete your requested service/transaction then you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Occasionally we may not be able to source the quoted part or product for a vehicle. Where we have provided an alternative product or service, of a lower value, a partial refund will be granted for the difference.
Cancellation By Us
- We reserve the right to cancel an appointment (or any part of an appointment) when:
- the goods ordered by you are no longer available; or
- the goods are withdrawn by the manufacturer or by the company or by order of any governmental authority, in which event we will notify you by email and refund any payment or partial payment you have made for those goods.
- We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered if your appointment is cancelled for any reason.
Using Our Website
- We may terminate or suspend your use of the website at any time, with or without cause (including but not limited to your breach of these website conditions or any inappropriate or unlawful behaviour on your part), with or without prior notice to you and without any liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any other party. You are personally liable for any website orders that you place and charges that you incur prior to termination.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue this Website, the Service or any goods (or any part thereof) at any time with or without notice to you. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuation.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the company and its affiliates, directors, employees and representatives from any and all third party claims and demands, including reasonable legal fees, for damages and/or costs due to or arising out of your breach of these website conditions and/or your use of the website, the service or any goods.