NOTE: This price includes resetting your completed service indicators on your vehicle, your key and updating your online digital service history via our authorised secure BMW login.
BMW 7 SERIES - F01, F02, F03, F04 [2008–2014] - Oil & Filter Service with Micro Filter
All replacement parts used are high quality OE standard components which ensures we protect the validity of your vehicles manufacturers warranty.
We only use high-grade BMW approved oil.
We only allow skilled technicians to conduct work on your vehicle.
All work and components are guaranteed by us for 12 months or 12000 miles, whichever is the sooner..
Our BMW Major Service consists of the following;
- Engine oil is drained and the engine is refilled with BMW approved oil.
- Oil filter is removed and replaced with a high quality OE oil filter
- Microfilter(s) is removed and replaced with a high quality OE microfilter
- Air Filter is removed and replaced with a high quality OE air filter
Either Spark Plugs (Petrol engines) or Fuel Filter (Diesel engines) are removed and replaced with high quality OE replacements
- For vehicles over 10 years old this may be referred to as an Inspection lI service. Please refer to your owner's manual or speak to your service advisor for more information
- Reset service indicator
- Update Digital Service History
Your BMW Digital Service History
Here at PSC we are registered with BMW UK as an Independent Repair Centre and are fully authorised by BMW to update your online Digital Service Record.
We access your vehicle’s online Digital Service Record via our registered BMW Dealer Portal, allowing us to log all servicing works carried out on your vehicle to keep your service history up to date. Not only do you receive a printed hard copy of your service receipt/invoice when you collect your vehicle but we will also email you the BMW Digital Service Record log of any servicing works completed on your vehicle.
All BMW vehicles built from 2010 onwards now have their entire service history stored electronically in a secure online database. Vehicles registered before that date will remain with the conventional paper service booklet and will be stamped by us accordingly.