Mercedes - Minor 'A' Service
Our Mercedes Benz Oil Service exceeds the manufacturers own service requirements.
All replacement parts used are high quality OE standard components which ensures we protect the validity of your vehicles manufacturer’s warranty.
We only use high-grade Mercedes Benz approved oil.
We only allow skilled technicians to conduct work on your vehicle.
Our Mercedes Benz Oil Service consists of the following;
- Replace engine oil and oil filter
- Cabin Filter - check & advise if cabin filter is required according to age/mileage recommendations and last change
- Top up screen wash bottle
- Check wiper blades
- Check coolant strength and level (minimum -25C)
- Check power steering fluid level
- Visual look over top of engine compartment for obvious faults
- Check tyre tread depths
- Front and rear brake pad wear - visual check
- Check battery
- Carry out full computer diagnostic check of all compatible control units and list any faults
- Check tyre tread depths, condition and set correct pressures (including spare)
- Check engine and components from above for leaks and damage
- Check alternator belt, power steering belt, air conditioning belt (if all fitted)
- Braking system - Visual check for wear, leaks and damage
- Front and rear wheel bearings - check for excessive wear
- Shock absorbers and suspension springs - Check for leaks and damage
- Underside of engine check for leaks and damage
- Manual/Auto gearbox check for leaks and damage
- Front suspension - check all bushes and joints for excessive wear and damage
- Rear suspension - check all bushes and joints for excessive wear and damage
Final drive - check system for leaks and damage
- Steering joints - check for excessive wear and damage
- Drive shafts check joints for wear and damage
- Underbody protection check for damage
- Exhaust system check security and for leaks and damage
- Reset service indicator
- Stamp paper service book
- Carry out road test
If your vehicle is equipped with an AMG then please call for specific prices.